Excel for non-beginners- Day 5 - Start programming VBA in minutes and an incredible Interview tip!
What this introduction covers:
- Some points to note for the lessons over the next few days
- Why we are going to ignore a lot of jargon and 'technical speak'!
- How to access the VBA part of Excel (the code editor)
Lesson 1: Controlling Cells and Ranges
- Learn using my side by side method which will make it very easy to learn
- How Excel makes it easier for us to do VBA
- The two ways to automatically put info into cells
- How to copy and paste with VBA code
An amazing tip for a Job Interview involving Excel
- A tactic so powerful that will almost guarantee you the role